Helping Supervisors and Managers to Advance the Writing Competence of Others
Coaching Others to Improve Their Writing helps supervisors and project managers
develop useful strategies to become efficient, positive “writing coaches.” This half-
day workshop focuses on the techniques that empower others to take responsibility
for their own writing improvement.
Participants in Coaching Others to Improve Their Writing point to the following
payoffs for taking this workshop.
- Provide constructive, balanced feedback on employee writing.
- Avoid defensiveness and alienation.
- Work with the Feedback Checklist—a tool for evaluating employee writing.
- Develop employee self-sufficiency in writing.
- Learn how to “work yourself out of a job.”