Meeting Customer Needs and Building Loyalty
The overriding goal of Customer-Focused Writing is to improve the quality and
positive impact of writing to customers. Written communications can become a
way for writers to inform and build customer loyalty.
Participants in the one-day Customer-Focused Writing can expect the following
payoffs for their investment in the workshop.
- Develop an accurate profile of customers’ needs.
- Organize information based on a customer profile.
- Structure communications efficiently.
- Openings that inform and reassure customers.
- Explanations that are clear, logical, and easy to read.
- Closings that focus on action and follow-up.
- Project a responsive, professional image of the writer and of the organization.
- Ensure readability and eliminate the need for additional follow-up or clarification.