The challenges in web writing are huge. For starters, most website visitors demand instant, intuitive communications. Only in writing for advertising campaigns do expectations for concision and value propositions soar as high.
To meet these varied challenges, our Essentials of Web Writing class focuses on the skills needed to create more concise and easier-to-scan web copy that converts website visitors to customers.
Graduates of the class will find they can:
- Use an effective strategic approach.
- Pick words that rise above chatter and clichés.
- Edit for today’s busy reader.
- Hone headlines.
- Buff the first three words, then the next thirty.
- Edit to ensure flow, conciseness, clarity, and action.
- Use the most up-to-date landing page tips.