Raising the competence and confidence of administrative assistants in what they write
This half-day workshop focuses on practical, concrete, easily applied writing tools
that smooth the transition from mind to page. This workshop is especially useful
for administrative assistants.
Whatever participants need to write—memos, cover letters, apologies, meeting
minutes, proposals, emails, or documentation—Mastering Administrative Assistants’ Writing Skills will help them get the critical information across to their readers.
Participants can save time after taking Mastering Administrative Assistants’ Writing Skills by using its:
- Systematic method for writing.
- Array of easy-to-use templates.
- Survey of what today’s readers read—and what they skip.
- Structure for clear communications.
- Tips for a professional, confident, responsive image.